What are the chances of getting pregnant if it's a

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant if it's a week after period and plan b was taken with in an hour?

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
If the plan b was taken within an hour though you may be on day 10-11 of your cycle ( onset of fertile period), still plan b when taken within 72 hrs of last intercourse has a success rate of 99%.

The withdrawal bleeding following plan-b should start in next 5-7 days and once it arrives it shall indirectly confirm that you are not pregnant at all as all the endometrium shall be shed and implantation shall be prevented.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you safe sexual practices,

Patient: That's such a relief so there is a 99% chance nothing will happen no matter what stage the period is on?
Doctor: yes that is true. now just wait for the withdrawal bleeding to occur.
Patient: Okay thank you so much
Doctor: you are most welcome. Take care.
Patient: What if the bleeding doesn't start?
Patient: What about if it was 14 days after period?
Patient: The period ended in beginning of October
Patient: I'm freaking out please answer as soon as you can
Patient: 5 days after period sorry
Doctor: If the bleeding doesn't start after 10 days then get a serum beta hcg test done to rule out pregnancy possibly due to ecp failure and if the result is still negative then she can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progesterones.
Patient: What do you mean by withdrawal bleed with progesterones?
Patient: I keep reading things online that it doesn't work if it's 5 days after her period ended.
Doctor: It is true that in some cases the bleeding may not occur as a proper menses as the endometrialization s not complete but you may experience some scanty bleed in next 5-7 days post plan b intake which should be considered as the expected withdrawal bleed.