November 17, 2018

What are the chances of going into labour abroad

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What are the chances of going into labour abroad

Patient: What are the chances of going into labour abroad. I booked a holiday and found out I’m pregnant and when we fly out I’ll be 29 weeks and when we come back I’ll be 31 weeks.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.29 weeks is not a wrong time to fly, if your pregnancy goes normally and there are no c ontraindications or risk factors to travel, you can go on with your trip. Avoid stress, excessive physical activity and bumpy drives which can trigger of premature labor. Be safe and consult a Gynecologist before you fly for a fitness approval and a check up to help you.Hope this helped.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No