What are the chances of me being pregnant?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant? I am 15, turning 16 towards the end of the year in November. My boyfriend came over one afternoon, and I gave him a hand job. He did clean the semen from his penis, however I'm not too sure whether or not he thoroughly cleaned up. A few minutes later, (5 minutes at the least), I sat on top on him, and his penis did touch my vagina a bit, I can't remember if it touched the opening. He did move his penis away from my vagina about 2 minutes after though. Ever since, I have been stressing over the whole concept of "being pregnant". I've been scared to take a pregnancy test. I haven't been nauseous, I've had mood swings (but that's only been over the thought of being pregnant), I've been peeing a bit more often than usual (I'm not sure if thats a symptom), I have had sore breasts. I haven't gotten my period, but its been less than a month since it's happened. My period is due in less than two weeks. I know you can't give me a definite answer, all I'd like to know is a) what are the chances of me being pregnant and b) what I should do now to ensure that I'm not? I've been very stupid and naive, and don't plan on doing something like this every again. I've been very stressed and haven't had anyone to talk to about it ... My last menstrual period was on the 13th or the 14th of June and the play was on the 19th of June ... Thank you very much, Lauren

Symptoms:  Tender breasts, mood swings, slightly more frequent urination
Doctor