What are the chances of pregnancy

Patient : I need help, I had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke, we put in a spermicide film 2hours after and she took a plan b pill three hours later. She was on day 18 of her period cycle. What are her chances of being pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nervousness, depression, anxiety
Doctor :   Hello, If you had a condom failure and you have already done the best thing by taking an emergency contraceptive pill soon after the intercourse and to add you have applied spermicidal gel intravaginally to kill the sperms locally. As she was in her fertile period on day 18, chances of pregnancy would have been strong of emergency protection was not taken at your end. Now all she needs to do is wait for her withdrawal bleed to start which generally starts within 7 days from the intake of the pill. Once the bleed starts, it would confirm that she is not pregnant. Going by the history of events, it can be safely presumed that the chances of pregnancy occurring is minimal, however incidences of emergency contraceptive pill failure have been documented as well. So if her menses don't start in 7 days then get a blood serum beta hcg test to check for raised or low levels of hcg hormone in the blood. A low value less than 1 would rule out pregnancy definitively. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards