Ask The Doctor > Pending > What are the dangers of winstrol or its generic brands?

What are the dangers of winstrol or its generic brands?

Patient: I am in the process of trying to get cut and i heard that Anavar is a safe steriod to take for women. However, Anavar is very expensive and hard to come by. I heard Winstrol or its generic brands are just as good. After much research, i am concerned on how safe or what the dangers would be if taken and if its generic brands are available to be prescribed to me. The internet is not always a reliable source and i wanted a professional opinion. If these are not safe to take or not available, what do you suggest i can take to help me get cut and would be safe for my body?

Doctor: