What are the Odd signs of getting pregnant

Q: My girlfriend and I had sex a little over a month and a half ago. We then got her a morning after pill and the pill worked just the way it should and she had a normal period a few days after (it was on time with her normal schedule). Now a month later she's having a few pregnancy symptoms fatigue, lower back pain, frequent urge to urinate (but she doesn't have to go 24/7 she ignores it for hours and hours so I think she just doesn't go when she should), as well as a few symptoms. What's confusing me is she only has the symptoms that are also common with a Urinary Tract Infection. She doesn't eat irregular, her boobs don't look any different (but they are slightly sore from time to time), ext. I'm also very lost because she started a normal period right on schedule a few days ago. It's not any different from any other time. I'm extremely lost and don't know if we should go to a doctor to get a text or not. What are the odds that she's pregnant?

Symptoms:  Fatigue, slight breast tenderness, urge to urinate more than usual, lower back pain, headaches, and lower abnormal pain (it's sharp and stabbing not cramping)