What are the possible causes of chest pain and dizziness?

Patient : I have constant heart pain and dizziness what is it?
Doctor :   I honestly don’t know what it is exactly but you should have it checked as soon as possible. The causes could range from om anxiety related issues, musculosketal inflammation in some areas of the chest wall, abnormal blood parameters (e.g. anemia), a heart problem or lung problem, to name a few. A simple physical exam by a doctor can tell a lot of things and further tests and procedures can lead to your diagnosis. I do hope this helps and take care always.