What are the repercussions of getting someone else's saliva into your eye?

Patient : I have a 12 year old daughter. Today at the end of band class one of the boys flung his tuba mouthpiece at her and flung saliva into her eye. I am wondering if I should be taking her to the Dr.'s office for preventative measures. I know that there are quite a few diseases that can be transmitted through saliva. She has had a Meningitis and a Hepatitis vaccination, not sure on the hepatitis which one though. We are both very worried what the repercussions of this may be.