What are the risk factors of taking baby aspirin during late pregnancy?

Patient : Dear doctor,  I am currently 31 weeks pregnant after suffering a stillbirth in my last pregnancy at 37 weeks. After having many tests both on my blood and the placenta, there is no explanation to the stillbirth. My obstetrician has advised me to take baby aspirin (75mg) to ensure good blood flow to my placenta and baby even though i have no blood clotting disorder. I will be stopping it at 35 weeks ready for delivery and in order to prevent risk of bleeding. My question is: what are the real risks of taking this small dosage in the last trimester to my baby?