What are the side effects of mixing alcohol ,cialis and

Patient : What are the side effects of mixing alcohol ,cialis and crack?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You should not mix all of these as such mix can cause excessive sedation and that can lead to drowsiness aspiration and respiratory arrest. In fact we always advise our patients to avoid Cialis use if they are under the effect of alcohol, this can cause increase in BP and can even precipitate angina pains. So, don't experiment with these things. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.