What are the Side Effects of Nexito Forte?

Patient : Sir ,i have been taking nexito forte for depression. my question is that what are the side effects of it?
Doctor :   Nexito forte contains escitalopram and clonazepam and is is used to treat a variety of conditions, including depression and other mental/mood disorders. Common side effects of the drug include Nausea, diarrhoea, increased sweating, insomnia, impotence, ejaculation disorder, fatigue, somnolence; postural hypotension, sinusitis, taste disturbances, increased appetite and weight gain.