What are the signs of pre menopause?

Patient

Q: I am a 46 year old female. For the last 5 years I have been having a period about every 18 days. They last anywhere from 7 to 11 days. I am currently menstruating, this time for 29 days. I had an annual exam 2 months ago and was told everything was normal. I also had a pelvic ultrasound as I mentioned this to my ob/gyn. She said the ultrasound was normal and there were no cysts, fibroids or endometriosis. Is this menopause?

Symptoms:  I am a 46 year old female. For the last 5 years I have been having a period about every 18 days. They last anywhere from 7 to 11 days. I am currently menstruating, this time for 29 days. I had an annual exam 2 months ago and was told everything was normal. I also had a pelvic ultrasound as I mentioned this to my ob/gny. She said the ultrasound was normal and there were no cysts, fibroids or endometriosis. Is this menopause?
Doctor