What are the symptoms once I stop taking birth control pills?

Q: I wanted some advice. I came off the pill beginning of May after just having my period. I then bled for a few days after this. I have had unprotected sex a few times since. I now have very sore nipples and soft breasts....they are becoming more sore as time goes on. I am weeing more and slightly bloated. I have done 2 pregnancy tests both of which are negative. I wanted to ask whether the symptoms are related to me coming off the pill (even though I haven't had symptoms like them before) or whether it could be early signs of pregnancy despite the negative tests. Thanks you for your time.

A:   Thank you for your query
Only based on symptoms we cannot predict whether you are pregnant or not. Pregnancy is possible in your case. Home test pregnancy kits will give accurate results if tested 7 to 10 days past the expected date of menstrual cycle. If you are too anxious it is better to opt for a blood test which are more accurate and can detect low levels of the hormone βhCG produced in very low concentrations in early pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.