What are these Bumps!?

Patient

Q: What are theses bumps on my skin they look like frozen goose bumps!!

Symptoms:  Bumps
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Urticaria. It is characterised by red colored itchy transient eruptions over body. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. I will advise you to get your blood sugar levels , thyroid profile done.
In such cases, I prefer to advise a combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.