Ask The Doctor > Pending > What are these wavelike rings of energy leaving my body through my legs during depression?

What are these wavelike rings of energy leaving my body through my legs during depression?

Patient: I feel energy leaving my body in circle-like waves, starting at mid-calf and continuing downwards through my feet. This has happened each of the four times (this is the fourth) that I’ve been in this depression/crisis. Each time I feel like my intelligence has dropped during and after the crisis.I’m seeing a shrink but he hasn’t said anything in response to my affirmation that I feel this.The wavelike loss of energy is quite disturbing, it’s like a indicator I’m going towards death, slowly declining, and the only thing I can do when it happens, to distract myself, is to move my legs/bounce my legs up and down, to not feel it and not think about it.Is this normal and what is causing it?

Symptoms: Depression, wavelike rings of energy felt travelling downwards from mid-calf to toe, one after another, repeatedly.

Doctor: