What are they symptoms of a miscarriage?

Patient

Q: What are they symptoms of a miscarriage?

Doctor

A:   Miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a pregnancy before the 20th week. About 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage and occur because the fetus isn't developing normally.
Vaginal spotting or bleeding (although spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy is fairly common), Pain or cramping in your abdomen or lower back and Fluid or tissue passing from your vagina are common signs and symptoms found in miscarriage. Also body aches; fever and chills can be found. When these symptoms are present usually before the 12th week of pregnancy, a visit to the doctor is granted to rule out this possibility.