What are your thoughts on edible cannabis for my child

Patient : What are your thoughts on edible cannabis for my child who is suffering from Adhd, currently taking prescribed pills that I feel aren't having the effect they need to be having for him to concentrate at school
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Please do not give cannabis to your child. Cannabis has a lot of side effects and can st unt the growth of the child. If your child has ADHD, Cannabis will actually make it worse. Please see a Doctor to confirm he has ADHD and then get the right medication. All the best. Hope this helps you.