What can a woman do to get her 42dd beasts

Patient : What can a woman do to get her 42dd beasts firm instead of being saggy and hanging down to the belly button
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Breast sagging is a natural process wherein the breasts lose their suppleness and el asticity and begin to sag down. Some of the most common causes for saggy breasts in women include negligence, improper care, childbirth, breastfeeding, nutritional deficiencies, age, existing medical ailments like breast cancer and tuberculosis etc., wrong sized bras, menopause and of course the earth’s gravitational pull. Exercise and massage can help you out to firm your breast. I hope this will help you. Take care.