Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What can be done about these lines next to the nose?

What can be done about these lines next to the nose?

Patient: Hello Doctor.I understand by comparing to people around me that I have something unusual going on with my nose bone or something in that area. I don’t really know what bone is causing these lines under next to my nose/under my eyes, but they are very much bothering me and I don’t know what kind of plastic surgery I should research for this problem. My question is, what bone or facial structure is causing this and can it be corrected?

What can be done about thes...-1 What can be done about thes...-1

Doctor: Hello , generally any extra growth will not cause wrinkles in this age . And it is also very rare for a nasal bone to gr ow in this age . If you observe any early ageing wrinkles on your face then it can be because of excess stress , or lack of proper healthy diet . Diet is very important to avoid ageing , make sure that you are taking diet rich in proteins like eggs , milk , nuts , meat , peas . Make sure that you are taking daily two kinds of fruits and sprouts which will provide the necessary vitamins . Make sure that you take fruits like blue berries , straw berries , apples , and vegetables like carrots, tomatoes as they are rich in anti oxidants which also help in prevention of ageing. And any facio-maxillary plastic surgeon will give you a correct solution after examining your face , as he can deal with the nasal growth and can suggest you the recent facial uplifts for the wrinkles . All the best .