What can cause left sided chest pain in a young

Patient : What can cause left sided chest pain in a young adult?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific. The causes of pain in the left side of the chest in young are: -Costochondritis -Myalgia -Pleural inflammation -infected cysts or so - very rarely heart problems -Acidity causing GERD is usually in the center but can be on the left side. Once needs a good clinical evaluation, actual physical examination, tests as needed to get to the root cause and have a treatment plan. I hope this answers your query.