What can I do to enhance Beard growth

Q: Sir,my age is 25.my weight is70kg, actually my beard growth is very poor .i need to improve it like other my friends. so is there any medicine to improve beard growth?. can you please advice me.

A:   I do understand your concern for the lack of facial hair. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done to further enhance facial hair growth. Facial and body hair growth is determined by genetic factors, age and physical maturity. You may be tempted to use various hormones and creams, however these may have detrimental side effects and are not scientifically proven to increase hair growth. I would suggest that you give it time, many men notice faster and denser hair growth when they enter their 30s.