What causes a person to run out of blood

Patient

Q: If someone is running out of blood and having to undergo transfusions and thier blood cells are tear drop shaped what could be wrong?

Doctor

Q: 85 year old female. Has ostomy bag (bladder removed 20 years ago). Patient has had chronic UTIs in the last 6 month...

Q: Hello, I'm a 24 year old male whose skin has suddenly lost a lot of firmness. My nose and ears are squishy as well. ...

Q: My dad overdosed on Crestor, took 40mg instead on 5 mg, 3 hours ago. Is it serious enough to go to the ER

Q: To doctor 565378 only Doctor I visited a new ENT/Plastic surgeon. He felt that before nasal valve surgery he would li...

Q: Hi, i am 5 week pregnant . i took 1 tablet (unwanted kit of mankind)orally 24 hours back and orally taken 1 tab and ...

218

173

138

98