What causes exessive sweating while being cold

Patient

Q: It is almost winter, temperatures are quite low.
I sit in front of my computer, feeling cold, (almost shivering) and yet sweating rivers from my armpits.
I have noticed that the excessive armpit sweating starts when i drink coffee or red wine.
This is a quite new problem for me ( ~2-3 years)
I have been sweating excessively from the palms of my hands and also my feet since i was a kid. I sweat regardless if it is hot in the summer or extreme cold in winter. It just never really stops. My hands are freezing and still sweating. But I'm used to it already and accepted that this is who I am. I never really sweat on my face, back, or any other part of my body except when i am exercising.

However the armpit problem is really bothering me. It is so much sweat that it drips and wets my pants in the belt area! I can feel every drop. There are maybe around 5 drops per minute.

What is going on? Is it only the coffee ? I haven't changed my coffee intake, i have been drinking 1-2 cups of coffee since forever and never had this armpit problem before. It just suddenly started and is really bothering me. I am also not taking any medication.

What can i do? ( I doubt that it is only the coffee causing this problem)
What tests should i consider taking?
What type of specialist can examine me ?

I am 28 years old.
Height: 184
Weight: 85-90kg
F
Thank you in advance

Symptoms:  Excessive sweating while cold
Doctor