What causes swollen feet

Patient : Im a 28yr old female who has swolen feet filled with fluid im just wondering what is the best way to get rid of it please could you help me
Doctor :   There are many causes for lower limb oedema (fluid). This can be a normal finding such as dependant oedema after a long- haul flight or oedema due to premenstrual or pregnancy hormones. It can be a result of certain drug therapies including calcium channel blockers, NSAIDs and oestrogens. However it can also be indicative of many disease states including thyroid disease particularly hypothyroidism; heart, kidney or liver failure; low protein levels due to malnutrition or nephrotic syndrome; diabetes mellitus; and inflammation or infection of the lower limbs. I would advise attending your family doctor for a full history, physical examination and appropriate treatment of the underlying cause to improve symptoms.