What cold medicine can i take with prozac 20mg (fluoxetine)?

Patient

Q: What cold medicine can i take with prozac 20mg (fluoxetine)?

Doctor

Thak you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Mildly sedative antihistaminics like Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg at bedtime can be taken with Prozac. There are no known interactions.
In fact, Levocetirizine does not cause much sedation and is the first choice antihistaminic now for the same quality. If you have a predominantly lower respiratory tract infection symptoms such as runny nose with associated cough and wheezing, you can take a combination of Montelukast and Levocetirizine at bed-time.

Hope this was helpful.
Regards.