What complications can occur after having a full ribplate? I

Patient: What complications can occur after having a full ribplate? I had a full left side ribplate installed front n back about 8 months ago. The last few days I have had sharp pains just under my left breast that has increasingly became worse and my pain medications are not easing this sharp pain when I move or breath in deeply. Coughing has always hurt but I swallowed wrong a few days ago and as I haven’t changed my daily routines nor can I pinpoint the moment it started. As thus procedure is still rate I can’t find any information regarding complications online and my primary care Dr has no experience with my case and the fact I do not have insurance I’m fearful of going to the ER and was wondering if you may be able to provide some additional information on what could be causing this pain. Again I currently take Nuerotin 300mg 3x a day and Loratab 10mg every 4to6 he’s and the sharpness of the pain when I move or breath in deeply cuts through these medications and its been several days now and the pain continues to grow stronger and frequent.

What complications can occu...-1

Doctor: