What could be going on I’m scared

Patient: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend while I was on my period for the first time I was a virgin ( He Didn’t Ejacated In Me Or Near Me ). My period came on December 20,2014 and we had sex December 23,2014 my period went off December 26,2014 5 days after I have been getting period like cramps on and off and now I have to pee very often when I do go I feel like I have to go back but when I do I have a small amount but as I type it does feel like it my symptoms are only pain ( like period cramps ) and peeing a lot what could it be

Symptoms: Frequent urining and sometimes period like cramps

Doctor: Hello,It is evident from the history and symptoms that you have contracted a urinary tract infection presenting as l ower abdominal pain, increased frequency and urgency with often painful urination. This is common after sex when the infection may be passed on through the partner.It is suggested that you may visit your physician for a urine culture test to isolate the causative organism and then can be offered a course of urinary antibiotics for a week to treat the cause. In the meantime you may increase your water intake to flush out the infection sooner.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you speedy recovery,Regards