What could be wrong?

Patient : I have not been able to sleep for the past week or so, I'm having the symptoms I usually do before I get my period, which are sore nipples, nausea, and feeling thirsty, but now I'm getting more symptoms, like very severe cramping, dizziness when ever I stand up or sit up in bed. Also felling like I'm going to throw up whenever I'm eating, or halfway threw my meal. Could I possibly be pregnant? If not what's wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Sleeplessness, nausea, dizziness, cramping, sore nipples, being thirsty all the time
Doctor :   Hello, The symptoms, you have described, could be due to premenstrual symptoms, a pregnancy, anemia, generalised weakne ss, thyroid abnormalities, side effects of pills,hormonal changes or even due to stress. If you have had an intercourse in the past month and not yet got your cycles, this could be pregnancy related.To differentiate between premenstrual symptoms and pregnancy, you may see a gynecologist and consider doing a beta hCG blood tests which could confirm a pregnancy.If the test reports are negative you can wait for your cycles. The doctor may also advise for blood and urine tests, thyroid hormone tests and an ultrasound if needed. Once we are sure that it is a premenstrual symptom, you may be treated in these lines.Drink lots of water a day and increase your fluid intake up to 3 liters a day.Avoid smoking and alcohol if you do so.Keep away from coffee, tea and caffeine-containing beverages. Physical activity for 30 minutes a day not only restores your general health but also regularises cycles and improves mental health, relieves anxiety.Avoid stress and try meditation and deep breathing. Say no to junk food and have a nutritious healthy diet.Include a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits, they increase your fibre content and provide good vitamins.Evening primrose supplements available over the counter may help in reducing breast tenderness and sores due to premenstrual syndrome. Try these only after ruling out pregnancy. Hope this helped Regards