What could cause me to have lower middle abdominal pain

Patient : What could cause me to have lower middle abdominal pain and lower back pain on both sides. The pain gets worse after peeing. And what can I do about it . I also feel like I wanna throw up and I think I could have diarrhea.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The commonest causes for having a pain in the lower abdomen and the back, getting worst o n peeing are: - Urinary tract infection with severe cystitis. - Stone in the urinary bladder. This can be easily diagnosed with the following: - Tests of urine: culture and sensitivity, routine and microscopy. -Ultrasonography of the abdomen. -Test of blood like CBC, urea and creatinine, sugar and other relevant as may be needed. -Tests of stool as you are having symptoms of feeling like diarrhea and vomiting. - Obviously a consultation with a Urologist for clinical evaluation and physical examination. -Cystourethroscopy if needed. The treatment will obviously be dependent upon the final diagnosis and can be long-term antibiotics as per the reports or Surgery if surgical cause is found. I hope this answer helps you. The causes of feeling diarrhea and vomiting can be gastroenteritis and usually is nicely taken care by the medicines given for UTI too.