What could cause me to have lower middle abdominal pain

Q: What could cause me to have lower middle abdominal pain and lower back pain on both sides. The pain gets worse after peeing. And what can I do about it . I also feel like I wanna throw up and I think I could have diarrhea.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The commonest causes for having a pain in the lower abdomen and the back, getting worst on peeing are:
- Urinary tract infection with severe cystitis.
- Stone in the urinary bladder.
This can be easily diagnosed with the following:
- Tests of urine: culture and sensitivity, routine and microscopy.
-Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
-Test of blood like CBC, urea and creatinine, sugar and other relevant as may be needed.
-Tests of stool as you are having symptoms of feeling like diarrhea and vomiting.
- Obviously a consultation with a Urologist for clinical evaluation and physical examination.
-Cystourethroscopy if needed.

The treatment will obviously be dependent upon the final diagnosis and can be long-term antibiotics as per the reports or Surgery if surgical cause is found.

I hope this answer helps you.
The causes of feeling diarrhea and vomiting can be gastroenteritis and usually is nicely taken care by the medicines given for UTI too.