What Could Cause Me To Have These Symptoms such as the back of my neck burning up.

Patient : For 4 days now I have been having symptoms such as the back of my neck burning up, pain in my neck, headaches, drowsy feeling, runny nose, sinus congestion and pain, pressure behind/sides of my eyes, upper back pain, and hunger pain starting in my stomach and goes up into my chest. I haven't went to get checked out yet because I'm working on getting some health insurance but I don't have it yet and I'm really wanting to know what could be the problem.
Symptoms:  Back of my neck burning up, pain in my neck, headaches, drowsy feeling, runny nose, sinus congestion and pain, pressure behind/sides of my eyes, upper back pain, and hunger pain starting in my stomach and goes up into my chest.
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to Ask The Doctor. You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infection (URTI). If you have severe coughing with sputum production, get a Chest Xray Done to rule out Pneumonia. For URTI, i advise as follows: 1. To take an antibiotic like Azithromycin. 2. To take an anti allergic like Levocetrizine 3. To do warm saline gargles. 4. To do steam inhalation 5. To take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.