What could cause pain in chest jawline

Q: What could vice pain in chest jawline hurts and arm feels heavy mean?

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

This pain seems to be of Muscular in nature.
However, an Ultrasound Abdomen should be performed to rule out any Gallbladder issues.
For acute muscular pain I advise following:
1. Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside combination which are act as pain killer and muscle relaxant.
2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.
3. To apply gel containing Menthol, Diclofenac locally.
4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
Your pain should start getting better in 5 days. In case, it doesn’t you should get a Chest Xray and Xray Cervical Spine to rule out any evidence of Ribs fracture, Pleural Effusion and Disc prolapse.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy