What could it be?

Patient: I am a 20 year old female. I have the following symptoms and would really like to know what it could be, who I should see, and where I should go. (I do not have a family doctor):-Frequent headaches-Feeling extremely flushed and faint-Irregular bowl movements (consistently either diarrhea or constipation)-Itching inside the rectum-Discomfort when urinating-Pains during sex-Occasional Small rashes on the face-Fatigue (even with plenty of rest)-Occasional Anxiety and Depression-Extremely painful cramps during periods and very heavy period flow-Constant shaking of hands and knees-Lower back and Neck pain-Consistent feeling of being cold, followed by occasional sudden hot flashes-Painful Vaginal Itching