What could this be?

Q: Hi I am wondering what is going on with my body. At first I thought I was pregnant. I am having discharge from both of my nipples, my breasts have gotten bigger and are tender to the touch. I have been unusually moody and quite tired. I have been nauseated off and on. My period was a few days late and I took a test and it was negative. My period has been very unusual and very light this month when it is relatively quite heavy. I am still experiencing all of these symptoms. I took another test and it was also negative but I did not do the test in the morning. What else could be going on? What do my symtoms sounds like?

Symptoms:  Breast tenderness, swollen breasts, nipple discharge, very light, irregular period, mood swings, extreme fatigue