What could this be? Could I be pregnant?

Patient : My soon-to-be-husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost six months now. I'm eighteen. I have some pregnancy symptoms (tender breasts, no period, headaches, nausea, swollen vagina, bloating, heightened emotions), but I took a urine test and my hcg level was only 1.32 (the highest it's ever been for me, but not high enough to be positive for pregnancy). Do you have any idea what this could be? Could I still be pregnant will the hcg level so low?
Symptoms:  Tender breasts, heightened emotions, no period, headaches, nausea, swollen vagina, bloating
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for the question. If your hcg levels are so low then it is unlikely that you are pregnant. This delay in periods could be attributed to the emotional stress and anxiety you have been going through for want of pregnancy and that can cause hormonal imbalance. However, the symptoms you are experiencing , though they mimic early pregnancy but are similar to the premenstrual syndrome which can occur just before start of menses in most of the women. It subsides with the onset of menses. you are experiencing PMS presently and you periods can start in next few days. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health regards