What could this wart-like looking lesion be??

Patient : This has been on my right arm just below the for about a year. It's a bit rough, and the skin or whatever it is, is dry-ish and flaky. it is not sore or sensitive I don't know if this is a wart or not... I tried freezing it a few times, and no visible change. There is nothing else like this on me. I've kept a band-aid over it and put that otc healing cream on it (forgot name) and no visible change. Can you just tell me if this is actually a wart? thanks!
Doctor :   It looks like a wart, but you may need to see a dermatologist for a biopsy test to confirm the diagnosis. It may be requ ired to differentiate it from seborrheic keratosis, a benign lesion that has a very similar appearance and no significant symptoms.