x
160 Physicians Online

Question:

What diet pills can i take with warfarin?

Can i take acai pills and detox pills while im taking warfin

Answer:

Warfarin has a narrow therapeutic index which means the drug plasma level should be maintained to obtain the desired effects from this drug. There is not enough evidence available to understand theoutcome of interactions between warfarin with herbal medications. I would advise you to avoid taking the acai and detox pills to be safe, and to help ensure the desired outcome from the warfarin treatment.
Warfarin has a narrow therapeutic index which means the drug plasma level should be maintained to obtain the desired effects from this drug. There is not enough evidence available to understand the

outcome of interactions between warfarin with herbal medications. I would advise you to avoid taking the acai and detox pills to be safe, and to help ensure the desired outcome from the warfarin treatment.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA