What do i do next. ER family Dr? till next friday?

Patient

Q: I fell a few days ago and hurt my right wrist elbow and shoulder. Had it checked at urgent care. They ordered xrays and put me in a sling. xrays negative but I now have hand weakness and shoulder pops when I try to lift arm. I tried going without sling but cant hold arm up. Do I need to see ortho and I can I still use sling for comfort. I have a physiatrist appointment next Friday.

Symptoms:  arm and hand weakness a lot of pain when trying to lift arm. Cant hold arm up without sling.Color is good and arm is warm. I'm in a lot of pain and have Multiple sclerosis addisons disease and osteoporosis.
Doctor