What do I do once my course of antibiotics is done?

Q: I'm just about to finish an 8 week course of Lymecycline antibiotics for acne but I'm not sure what to do now. The treatment seems to have worked wonders and my skin is far better than it's been in years. Will the acne come back if I don't get more treatment?

Symptoms:  Acne

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor

Acne vulgaris has multifactorial etiology with role of oily skin and environmental factors playing the lead role.
If you have taken the complete course of antibiotics under your Doctor's supervision, you may stop it as per his/her advice.
Acne may appear again as you are predisposed to have it.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.

I hope it helps.
Take care.