What do I do when a sinus infection affects my asthama?

Patient : What do I do when a sinus infection affects my asthma? Such things irritate my asthma, what are also some home remedies to help?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is common to have sinusitis now and then when you have a history of asthma.Here are a few tips to help you deal with the same Steam inhalations will help, you can add a drop of eucalyptus oil to it and take steam many times in a day. It relieves nose block and post nasal drip due to sinusitis Keep yourself covered and warm. Avoid the allergens like dust, pollen, animal fur, fumes and perfumes, they can trigger a sinusitis Using nasal drops of pseudoephedrine can relieve the nose blocks Increase the intake of vitamin C may be in the form of supplements or natural sources like citrus fruits Hope this helped. Reagrds