What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and

Patient

Q: What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and my stomach area hurt, as ive been bleeding so far only today but i belive yesterday if i remember right what can i do

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.

You have stomach pain as well as anal bleeding.
This indicates that you may be suffering from an intestinal infection.
A 5-day course of an antibiotic and probiotic should cure you of the problems you have at the moment.
In addition you may please take soft bland diet, banana, curds/ yogurt.
If there is no complete relief consult a Gastroenterologist for a clinical evaluation, colonoscopy and other relevant tests.

I hope this answers your query.