What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and

Patient : What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and my stomach area hurt, as ive been bleeding so far only today but i belive yesterday if i remember right what can i do
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific. You have stomach pain as well as anal bleeding. This indica tes that you may be suffering from an intestinal infection. A 5-day course of an antibiotic and probiotic should cure you of the problems you have at the moment. In addition you may please take soft bland diet, banana, curds/ yogurt. If there is no complete relief consult a Gastroenterologist for a clinical evaluation, colonoscopy and other relevant tests. I hope this answers your query.