Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and

What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and

Patient: What do i do when i have anal bleeding, and my stomach area hurt, as ive been bleeding so far only today but i belive yesterday if i remember right what can i do

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.You have stomach pain as well as anal bleeding.This indica tes that you may be suffering from an intestinal infection.A 5-day course of an antibiotic and probiotic should cure you of the problems you have at the moment.In addition you may please take soft bland diet, banana, curds/ yogurt.If there is no complete relief consult a Gastroenterologist for a clinical evaluation, colonoscopy and other relevant tests.I hope this answers your query.