What do these heb b results mean? Hepbcore ab Negative

Patient : What do these heb b results mean? Hep.b.core ab. Negative and ref range negative Hbsab. Positive and reference range negative Hbsag. Negative and reference range negative Hbeab. Negative and reference range negative Hbeag. Negative and reference range negative
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Thank you for typing out the reports. The reports indicate that you are a carrier of hepatitis b, mostly infected in the past. The disease is not in active stage as of now since the HBeAg and HBeAb are both negative. These two tests indicate the infectivity of the person. The core antibody is also negative indicating that you did not acquire the infection recently. Hope this was helpful, Regards