Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What do these symptom’s mean

What do these symptom’s mean

Patient: What’s wrong with meThese past two weeks have been horrible. I have symptoms of deadly diseases and my dad won’t believe me. Mother did same thing. I can’t go to the doctor by myself can I. Im only 14!Here are my symptoms.Blurry vision perodicallyRandom pains’s around my bodyTingiling in parts of my bodyReally thirstyAfter I eat a meal I get super tired and depressedFeeling tired most of the time and I get enough sleepSome pain in chestSweatingLittle headache that comes and goes around my headAny Idea

Doctor: Hitruly speaking, I am not very sure, what is this?your features are not fitting is a particular category of diseaseI advice you to see your GP for proper evaluation by clinical history and examinationhope this will helptake care