What do these symptons mean?

Patient

Q: Through my years i have been taunted by my peers for being foolish and stupid my general reason for this was that english is my second language thus there was a lack of communication. But over the years as I have grown i have been frequently laughed at, taunted and called socially awkward at different schools and organisations. I myself have come to realise that I often say the wrong things at the wrong time which often brings forth a moment of still silence. I am also classed as a class clown and not taken seriously by my peers even those of respectable stature;Sometimes I can be clumsy and unattentive when listening, I often lose track of the conversation while speaking to my friends.

I am not to sure whether this may be a sympton for something but having your opinion this matter would greatly help

Symptoms:  Laughing when underpressure, social awkwardness (social conversation) , being called simple minded and stupid by peers when not attentive.
Doctor