What do these test results indicate? Sinus rhythmLeft axis deviationST

Patient : What do these test results indicate? Sinus rhythm..Left axis deviation...ST Junctional depression is non specific... Borderline ECG
What do these test results ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. When you have Left axis deviation, it means that the right part of the heart is blocked and the heart is more deviated to the left side more than to the right side. Here are possible causes of Left axis deviation: Left ventricular hypertrophy Heart block Obese people Wolf Parkinson White syndrome Talk to a Doctor to get treated for it. The Doctor may start you on heart medications like antiarrhythmics or antihypertensives. You may also need electrical ablation of the electrical supply to the heart. Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best.