What do you recomend?

Patient : Hi. I have sort of a sensitive question. I have not had my period for almost 3 months. I have taken two tests both negative. I changed my diet and Exercise. Could that be the reason? Just this weekend I was woken up by terrible terrible cramps. It was really harsh. I had to wake my boyfriend up cause of it. I have the same symptoms of when I am about to start my cycle. But then nothing. What should I do? What do you recommend?
Symptoms:  Extream cramps (only comes every once in a while)