What does a sharp-shooting pain in the middle of my

Patient : What does a sharp-shooting pain in the middle of my chest mean? Should I be worried? I'm only 19.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any pain in the chest should always be investigated. The causes of a shooting pain in the chest could be angina, an impending heart attack, gastritis, gall bladder stones or inflammation, arrhythmia or palpitations. Even a simple muscle catch can also cause uneasiness. Kindly see a physician at the earliest and get an ECG and ECHO done for the heart. Avoid smoking, alcohol and stress. Based on the condition the doctor would treat you accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards