What does it mean when fees continues to pass from your rectum once your done having a bowel movement?

Patient : If I have a bowel movement and several hours after still have feces slowly coming out when I wipe what could the problem be?
Symptoms:  I never know it's happened until I use the bathroom after my bm.
Several months ago it happened and it was like I actually had an accident w/out even knowing until I went to urinate.
I never have any pain or warning signs or symptoms and it does not happen w every bm.
The longest I can remember this happening is a whole 24 hour period where I continuously wipe and clean myself as though I'd just had a bm.