What does it mean when you're always bloaded and your

Patient : What does it mean when you're always bloaded and your ovaries are hurting sometimes ?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Bloating sensation and minimal pain at ovaries can be seen in physiological conditions like during ovulation, during premenstrual phase and in pathological conditions like pelvic inflammatory disease etc. By clinical examination and by ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. So, please consult your doctor and get evaluated. Take care.