Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > What does my symptoms mean? cramp and burning in chest

What does my symptoms mean? cramp and burning in chest

Patient: Hi, i’m a week late on my period and i have been getting cramps just like when my period is coming but instead there is a normal discharge. my breasts are painful and i get burning on my chest on mornings. i am sexually active (unprotected). can i be pegnant or is it too soon to tell?

Symptoms: Cramps, painful breasts burning chest and stomach.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a possibility that you could be pregnant. It is not too late to predict the same. Kindly do a pregnancy test to rule out the same. You will have to do this, as you are having early pregnancy symptoms as well.Hope this helped.Regards