What does my symptoms mean? cramp and burning in chest

Patient

Q: Hi, i'm a week late on my period and i have been getting cramps just like when my period is coming but instead there is a normal discharge. my breasts are painful and i get burning on my chest on mornings. i am sexually active (unprotected). can i be pegnant or is it too soon to tell?

Symptoms:  Cramps, painful breasts burning chest and stomach.
Doctor

There is a possibility that you could be pregnant. It is not too late to predict the same. Kindly do a pregnancy test to rule out the same. You will have to do this, as you are having early pregnancy symptoms as well.

Hope this helped.