What does these results say ?

Q: My friend has a recurrent rash in his groin which was diagnised as tenia cruris or jock itch. he was treated with flucanozole. Later he had burning and pain while urinating. He was then blood drawn to test for stds like HIV, syphillus, chlamydia, gonorrhea and HSV 1 and 2.
His report for HIV is Non-Reactive and for HSV 1 and 2, it says IGg -negative, IGm -negative. What does this mean. Is there still a chance that the virus lives dormant or it says he didnot catch up any HIV or HSV 1 and 2 infections.
Thanks in advance.